Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mind*Body*Soul*Yoga


Waimea Canyon Kaua'i

Na Pali Coast Kaua'i

Cave at the Na Pali Coast

I recently came back from a trip to Kaua'i. The beauty of the garden island was breathtaking and inspired me to deepen my own yoga practice. Every morning I woke up refreshed and energized. I felt the connection to my own mind, body, and soul. The experiences had were ones I will never forget and the sights I saw were extraordinary. I find myself daydreaming about the clear turquoise water, the sandy beaches, the natural waterfalls untouched by humans, the rigid cliffs, and the sheer power of the ocean. At times I forget the beauty of this planet and the pure joy nature brings. I came home renewed and ready to take yoga to the next level. I hope everyone enjoys this blog and please contact me if you would like to deepen or begin your yoga practice. I promise you it is a journey that you will never forget! I also ask that each day you thank Mother Earth and the Higher Being for providing such a beautiful place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment